Saturday, January 1, 2011

How about warm bagels for breakfast?

Dear one,

It was a cold day and I wanted to make some bread but I didn't have much time...  so of course I cruised over to the computer and began searching... and voila!  A bagel recipe that promised bagels in little more than an hour.  What a find!  I set to work immediately and sure enough, in about an hour,  I had a pan of bagels emerging from my oven.  They were chewy and delicious and gone all too quickly.  I made some of the plain and put sesame seeds on the others.  Here's the link to the recipe. http://hubpages.com/hub/Homemade_bagel_recipe_Make_great_nadrolled_water_bagels__its_as_easy_as_baking_a_loaf_of_bread

I can't wait to hear how your bagels turn out!

Sending you love,

Mom

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for how wonderful those bagels were...for the short time they were on earth!
    Thanks so much Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Owen... I am so glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete